Full Service Equine Hospital
- Inpatient hospital care: Emergency and critical care services with in-house laboratory and 24-hour patient care.
- Outpatient care: Routine and urgent medical and surgical care. Trailer your horse into our convenient, easy-access hospital at 5065 NE Lincoln Road (near the corner of Lincoln Road and Port Gamble Road) in Poulsbo, WA.
- Farm calls: 24-hour emergency coverage, regularly scheduled preventative medicine, performance, and diagnostics. We service Jefferson, Kitsap, and Mason counties, other areas subject to discretion of Doctor.
Small Animal Veterinary Clinic
Both Dr. Cary Hills and Dr. Beau Green are ready to help provide care for your feline, canine, and equine family members.
Dr. Hills spent the first 3 years of his veterinary career working on small animals before he transitioned to equine work in the late 1990’s. Dr. Hills has enjoyed occasional small animal work on a pro-bono basis for the Kitsap Humane Society for almost 10 years.
Dr. Green spent his internship at Bend Equine Medical Center working in mixed practice doing regular small animal appointments. Dr. Green has a true affinity with cats and will help to ensure their visits are as comfortable as possible.
Our goal is to provide the same level of excellent care and service to our small animal patients that our equine clients have come to expect.
Our clinic facility is well equipped with:
- digital radiography and ultrasound
- Our in-house lab will allow same day results on most of our routine lab tests.
- We also provide micro-chipping for pet identification.
- Our clinic offers general surgery and dental care with a focus on pet comfort and safety.